Our range of co-ordinated bedside units available in simple, self-assembly flatpack form, that can be ordered to match with your sliding wardrobe doors. Their sleek, minimalist design will work with any bedroom decor and they offer the perfect combination for storage of clothes, cosmetics, personal effects, books etc. or an ideal surface on which to place a lamp, a plant or a framed photo, for a completely personalised look.
A variety of combinations
Our bedside unit packs are available in six, easy-to-assemble options that enable a number of shelf/ pull-out drawer combinations to be achieved - see images - to suit your particular requirements. Requiring only a Phillips screwdriver for their assembly, the following packs are available to order:
Small bedside unit packs (H 560mm x W 404mm x D 472mm)
- Small bedside unit with 3 open shelves £78.84
- Small bedside unit with 1 pull-out drawer and 2 open shelves £107.26
- Small bedside unit with 3 pull-out drawers £179.86
Tall bedside unit packs (H740mm x W 404mm x D 472mm)
- Tall bedside unit with 4 open shelves £97.24
- Tall bedside unit with 2 pull-out drawers and 2 open shelves £154.07
- Tall bedside unit with 4 pull-out drawers £226.67
Bedside unit specifications
The bedside units are supplied in flat-pack form for easy self-assembly and include the following features:
- Constructed from 18mm melamine-faced chipboard (MFC) and edges finished with 1mm thick ABS edging.
- All panels pre-drilled for easy self assembly.
- All necessary fixings included.
- Available in 24 colours / woodgrain effects to match sliding wardrobe door and wardrobe interior colours - see sample colour swatches.
- A full, easy-to-follow assembly guide for the Bedside Unit (Pack L) is available as a free download from the WDD website - please see the Installation & Assembly Guides page.
Pull-out drawer specifications
The pull-out drawers, manufactured by Emuca, come in flat-pack form for easy self-assembly and feature the following:
- Metal sides and drawer runners in Anthracite Grey.
- All components pre-drilled for easy self-assembly.
- All necessary fixings included.
- Soft-closing mechanisms pre-fitted.
- Aluminium handles in anodised Anthracite Grey - attachable to the drawer front from the inside to enable different handle / knobs to be fitted if desired.
- The drawer front will match the cabinet colour you have ordered, are 18mm thick MFC and are edged on all sides.
- The drawer back and base are 16mm thick Graphite Grey MFC.
- A full, easy-to-follow assembly guide for the Pull-out Drawer (Pack K) are available as a free download from the WDD website - please see the Installation & Assembly Guides page.
For further information or to contact us about ordering bedside units please call us on freephone 0800 035 1730.
The bedside units are available in two heights (560mm and 740mm) and can be configured to be all shelves, all drawers or a combination of both, to suit your requirements.
The colour options available for the cabinets and drawer fronts (see below) enable you to create your own individual design combinations, eg – a) cabinet Driftwood and top drawer front in Cashemre; b) cabinet and top drawer in White, other drawer fronts in White Grey and Cashmere; c) cabinet and top drawer in Pewter Halifax Oak, other drawer front in Premium White; d) cabinet and middle drawers in Beige Grey Lorenzo Oak and top and bottom drawer fronts in White Grey.
The bedside units are available in all the above plain colours and woodgrain effects. As shown in the examples above, the cabinet and drawer fronts can be ordered in different colours or woodgrain effects to co-ordinate with the materials of your sliding wardrobe doors.
Pull-out drawer components pack comprising of metal drawer sides and runners and all fittings required. Please note: drawer front, base and back panel will be supplied separately with your order.